Alternative Download Locations
- Update to the latest beta Navigraph navdata update for MSFS if you use it.
- Reload the scenery library.
See here: User Manual - Known Problems.
Changes from 2.6.4.beta to 2.6.5.rc1
User Manuals and Help
- All help buttons and links are functional now in the program.
- English online manual is now complete. Available for download in PDF, EPUB and MOBI format:
Little Navmap and Little Navconnect Manuals for 2.6 Versions.
- Flight Plan Route Calculation
- Flight Plan Multiexport
- Edit Flight Plan Position
- Edit Flight Plan Remarks
- Window Layout
- Network Setup
- Flight Plan Formats
- Menus and Toolbars
- Map Display
- Elevation Profile
- Connecting to a Flight Simulator
- Tutorial - Building a VFR Flight Plan
- Tutorial - Building an IFR Flight Plan with Approach Procedures
- Tutorial - Creating an Aircraft Performance Profile
Flight Plan and Export
- Fixed issue where airways were not selected in flight plan calculation after a SID exit point resulting in not optimal flight plans.
- Corrected wrong display of distance in leg ident (e.g.
TAU+4) in flight plan which showed too small numbers in some cases.
- Added missing
All filesfilter in all flight plan file save dialogs.
- Now excluding flights with wrong simulator time (negative duration) from logbook statistics. This can happen if a simulator reports wrong UTC time or a user changes the simulator time during flight. Correct these manually if you see this.
- Added the missing total flight time numbers in logbook statistics dialog. Rearranged logbook statistics and put more important tables on top.
- Changed ordinate order in GPX file export to fix Google Maps import issues.
- Corrected selection of SID and STAR with multiple runways in procedure search when right clicking on leg.
- Added keyboard shortcut
- Now denying to add procedures which are completely broken due to missing navaids. This is needed to avoid crashes.
- Solved issue where warning dialog appeared twice after adding procedure.
- Fixed inaccessible keyboard shortcuts in procedure search.
- Fixed slowdown and freezes in map when showing only add-on airports forced with high detail levels.
- Adjusted MORA number display for dark maps like CartoDark for better visibility.
- Fixed several issues where elevation profile was not updated after merging performance or changing the performance profile.
- Fixed display and flight plan issues with SID UNIT7K and others at LIMJ.
- Now always drawing approach ILS and airport diagram from flight plan even if these features are disabled in map. Allows to hide all map features and show only the important flight plan related ones.
- Corrected rendering order if airport diagram is active when changing detail level. Airspaces are now always disabled at the same zoom distance independent of detail level to keep them from disappearing at higher zoom levels.
- Fixed issue where ghost tooltips could appear for airspaces when changing detail level.
- Limited localizer width to 20 degree to avoid excessive values from FSX and MSFS distorting ILS display.
- Fixed issue with missing or wrong longest runway surface for airports read from MSFS.
- Corrected main window title which showed wrong AIRAC cycle for scenery libraries which do not support one (FSX, P3D and MSFS).
- Now omitting thousands group separator in range ring radius list in options since it can cause problems with regional settings using space as a separator. Sorting range ring radii after saving now. #590.
- Fixed issue where VATSIM weather was only downloaded and updated once after start.
- Now correcting VATSIM weather URL from http to https on startup to avoid outdated METARs from the wrong address.
Going back to stable Little Navmap 2.4.5 after trying the beta
The scenery databases of the new beta versions are not compatible with Little Navmap 2.4.5. Delete the databases files from the settings folder of Little Navmap if you see crashes and exceptions containing messages like
no such column. You can find information about the folder and the files here in the online documentation in chapter Databases.
You can safely delete the following files since they can be created again by reloading the scenery library:
Do not delete any other databases which contain userpoints and the logbook entries, for example.
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.