This release adds support for Prepar3D v5, Chinese user interface translation by John Liu, bug fixes for crashes and other small improvements.
Note that not all reported issues are fixed so far.
Most will be fixed in the next major update version 2.6 (2.5 is only internal) which I’m working on in parallel.
Changes from Release 2.4.4 to 2.4.5
See CHANGELOG.txt in littlenavmap project for changes across all versions.
- Added P3D v5 to simulator detection.
- Adapted loading of BGL files to P3D v5 structure changes and added new records as well as new COM and other types.
- Enabled loading of add-on packages from
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons.
Fixed Crashes and other Errors
- Fixed crash to desktop when adding an approach after a list of user defined waypoints. #500
- Fixed error reporting in wind download and decoding. Program does not crash to desktop if wind download has errors. #480
- Now limiting weather display to the 10 most important/biggest airports if connected via network
or SimConnect to P3D/FSX. This minimizes map stutters when scrolling or zooming. #497
Disable display of airport weather symbols if stutters still appear:
Airport Weather Source: Select anything but
- Or menu
Show Airport Weather.
- Fixed crash when entering an invalid ICAO in web interface for airport information. #491
- Fixed wrong handling of
- Corrected encoding when exporting flightplan as HTML page.
- Fixed spelling and typos in user interface.
- Small UI changes in connection dialog for more clarity.
- Added word wrap to avoid dialogs growing too large in user interface.
- Better display on mobile devices for webserver.
- Updated German legend.
Build and Deployment for Developers
- Added option to include common
../build_options.profile with defines for qmake. File is included automatically if it exists.
related from atools version 3.4.6
See CHANGELOG.txt in atools project for more technical details. Relevant comments were added to list above.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.