Please do not hesitate to let me know about bugs, inconsistencies and ideas for improvement.
- Translations are not updated yet. The user interface will be a mix of your local language and English.
- The online and offline manuals are not updated yet. Neither the English nor the translated versions. Help buttons and links are functional but point to empty placeholder pages.
- Included map legend updated (Map Legend Online).
- You might have to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable on a fresh installation of
Windows 10. Most will have this already installed since it is needed by many programs.
You can get the Redistributable from the following download links:
► Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable Package 14.22.27821.0: 64 bit / 32 bit
Install both 32 bit and 64 bit versions if needed.
You can safely skip the installation if you get an error about a newer version already installed.
- Reloading the scenery library is recommended.
- Reinstall the Little Xpconnect X-Plane plugin to see bug fixes.
Notable Changes from Release 2.2.4 to 2.4.0.beta
- Winds aloft for display and fuel planning.
- Wind gust factor in airport weather symbols.
- Alternate airports for flight plan and fuel planning.
- Complete rework of logbook. Separated from userpoints and improved functionality.
- Permanent aircraft performance collection. Results can be merged any time. Improvements to fuel planning.
- Accurate fuel and time prediction in aircraft progress tab based on aircraft performance.
- Internal webserver. Access map and flight plan from everywhere.
- ILS tooltip and information.
- User defined final approach for vertical guidance including VASI and ILS slope at any airport.
- Preferred runway by wind for airports in tooltip and information.
- Nearest navaids and airports around a selected airport.
- Display holdings on map like traffic patterns.
- Two new map navigation modes: Click to center and navigation areas for touchscreens.
- Map images can now be saved with an arbitrary size.
- Hide columns in flight plan table.
- Can highlight full airways from information window
Maplink like airspaces.
- Improved airspace database. Added user airspaces. Assign online centers to airspace geometry.
- Movable and closable tabs. Tab menu button and context menu for tabs.
- Fixed all known procedure display issues.
- Display alternate fuel units and true course optionally.
- User features like range rings, holds and others can be hidden on the map.
- Error and warning messages in user interface have tooltip for more information now.
- Many user interface improvements and bug fixes for procedure display, METAR parsing and more.
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.