This release contains bugfixes and updated translations of the manual.
Changes from Release 2.2.2 to 2.2.3
- Fixed crash when reading unexpected value in
activeflightplanwx.txtof Active Sky.
- Fixed crash when doing
Select allin search result table while using a spatial query.
- Problem solved where altitude restrictions in procedures caused an invalid
cannot comply to altitude restrictionserror.
- Fixed issue where flight plan airports or navaids were not detected in map context menu when display of airports or navaid was disabled.
scenery_packs.ininow read case insensitive to avoid errors.
- Fixed several display issues in elevation profile.
- Fixed drawing issues with altitude restrictions in procedures.
- Elevation profile showed wrong values for altitude on rightmost position in some cases.
- Little Xpconnect:
acffile of user aircraft is now read for more attributes like identifying helicopters.
- Disabled display of flight plan position for airports and navaids in information window since it needs too many updates to function correctly.
- Full French and Spanish translated PDF user manual included. Online help is now complete for both languages.
- Updated French legend.
Thanks to Alfredo alias fred, Josemi alias aquileo and Emilio alias zxplane for the Spanish manual translation and thanks to Patrick JUNG alias PATBEST for the overall French translation!
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes neues Jahr!