This release fixes several errors and adds two new export functions for the Reality XP GNS 530W/430W V2 and GTN 750/650 Touch.
The changelog below contains links to the relevant parts of the manual if applicable.
The program will automatically show a question dialog and then copy and prepare the included Navigraph database on first start if the included cycle 1707 is still used. The included database received minor updates.
For Linux users: The startup shell scripts have been deleted since they are not needed anymore. The program can be started directly from any folder.
►► Please reload the scenery databases to avoid problems with saved flight plans. ◄◄
Little Xpconnect was updated to 1.0.6. See included
CHANGELOG.txt for a list of changes.
Little Navconnect was updated to 1.8.3. See included
Changes from Release 1.8.3 to 1.8.4
- Added flight plan export for Reality XP GTN and GNS units in the
Export Flight Plan to other Formatsmenu. See here in the manual: FPL (Reality XP Garmin GNS), GFP (Reality XP Garmin GTN) and Export Sub-Menu.
- Added option to save Garmin flight plans with user defined waypoints to avoid
locked waypoints on AIRAC cycle mismatch. See dialog
Flight Planand here in the online manual: Notes about the Garmin Formats GFP and FPL.
- Added X-Plane 3D airport attribute in the airport search window in the dropdown list
All Ratings. Also shown in airport facilities list in tooltips and information window.
- Now displaying runway names for SIDs and STARs with reference to multiple parallel or all runways in procedure search. Partial solution for issue #179. Needs scenery database reload.
- macOS compatibility changed since program crashes on 10.9 and below. Now at least version 10.10 is needed. Program now refuses to run on Mavericks or older and shows an error dialog. This had to be done due to requirements in used programming libraries.
- Added setting in dialog
Mapto disable tooltips for selected map features: airports, navaids or airspaces.
- Changed route description text field to mono-spaced font and changed wrapping for better readability.
- Added warning dialog when AIRAC cycle is not available when saving flight plans in X-Plane FMS 11 format.
- Helipads can now be selected as a start position from the map context menu.
- Small adjustment to taxiway labels to show more often.
- Added display for airport regions where available.
- Updated French translation, French manual and legend.
- Updated database to allow future fixes of issue #179.
- Database minor version changed to 8 to indicate updated schema. Reloading the scenery databases is recommended.
- Fixed Majestic Dash FPR flight plan export on Windows.
- Departure runway is now correctly assigned according to SID runway when loading from formats which do not support departure parking (e.g. FMS or FPL).
- Made flight plan format detection more tolerant for X-Plane FMS 11 files with missing cycle information.
- Fixed issues where X-Plane cannot load STAR in FMS 11 flight plans because runway reference is missing.
- Now using correct AIRAC cycle from nav database when writing X-Plane FMS 11 files. Used simulator database version previously which could result in X-Plane warnings and unusable flight plans.
- Fixed issue where helipad was not loaded correctly from FSX PLN files in certain cases.
- Fixed Linux build to avoid problems with shared libraries on some platforms for all programs.
- Removed unneeded startup scripts for Linux. Program executable can now be started directly from any folder without setting library path.
- Fixed problem where French translation was loaded if OS has French as second or third language.
- Solved problem where translation files were loaded mixed in some cases.
- Fixed problem with initial wrong folder selection if default does not exist when saving or exporting flight plans.
No Simulator found ...warning dialog for Linux and macOS which should show up only on Windows first startup.
- Made program more tolerant for older database files and improved compatibility.
- Number of approach lighting systems is now correctly assigned to airports in loaded X-Plane scenery data. This issue resulted in many airports having an ALS indication where none is.
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.