This update includes several bugfixes, small GUI improvements, a revised manual and support for the OpenAir airspace format for X-Plane.
Changes from Release 1.6.4 to 1.6.6
Version 1.6.5 was an internal beta release.
Little Xpconnect did not change.
Little Navconnect was updated to 1.6.2.
- Added OpenAir airspace format compilation for X-PLane. Also reading airspace files from
YOUR_DOCUMENTS_DIR/Little Navmap/X-Plane Airspaces. You have to create the
Little Navmap/X-Plane Airspacesdirectory manually.
- Added new airspace types
- Removed restrictions on user defined waypoint names. Names are now adjusted according to flight plan format when saving.
- Enabled user defined waypoint names for X-Plane FMS format.
- Changed rating checkbox to drop down list in airport search.
- X-Plane 3D airport state is now considered when calculating rating.
- Added display of simulator type to connection status in statusbar.
- Airspace buttons are now disabled if no airspaces are loaded.
- Now clipping long airport and user waypoint names on map.
no SimConnectheader label in connect dialog.
- Added display of AIRAC cycle to database dialog (X-Plane only).
- Added scenery file display for airspaces in information window.
- Added download button to update notification dialog.
- Better error handling and reporting of too old files with version < 850 when loading X-Plane scenery. Now checking X-Plane CIFP filenames before loading.
- Now showing dialog on certain crash types to avoid silent crash to desktop.
- Made loading of
add-on.xmlmore robust for files with wrong encoding.
- Added coordinates to CSV export to clipboard from flight plan and search result tables.
- Offline map themes
Simple: Fixed missing lakes in map.
- Fixed problem loading FS9 flight plans.
- Attempt to fix zoom distance creep while using moving map.
- Fixed error in airspace copy process from older database schemes where bounding rectangle was messed up. This resulted in an
Too many objectsmessage in the statusbar.
- Solved problem with gaps between SIDs, STARs and the respective transitions resulting in wrong display and distance calculation.
- Fixed problem where STAR was not reloaded after database switch.
- Fixed issue where airspace display was not updated when changing cruise altitude with empty flight plan.
- Fixed user waypoint format for FLP so that it can be reloaded.
- Fixed confusing
0 errorsdialog appearing after loading X-Plane database successfully.
Connect on startupcheckbox state not saved in some cases.
- Fixed status bar connection indication remaining in disconnected state sometimes.
- Fixed potential crash on failing network connection.
Calculate based on given altitudeis working again. Previously failed with
Cannot find a route.
- Now correctly considering minimum and maximum altitude ranges when calculating to avoid non-overlapping airway altitude ranges in one flight plan.
- Fixed error in flight plan saving logic where cancel did not stop saving.
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.