This update fixes several crashes when loading X-Plane scenery.
Changes from Release 1.6.3 to 1.6.4
- Fixed crashes when reading X-Plane CIFP files with unknown approach type.
- Fixed crash with older X-Plane
apt.datfiles where runway name for VASI is missing.
- Fixed error where altitude restrictions were not recognized when given as flight levels.
- Enabled support for older
apt.datfiles with version down to 850.
- Added support for all altitude restriction types in procedures.
- Improved error reporting reading X-Plane dat files to avoid crash to desktop.
- Added error collection for X-Plane compiler. Now only stops reading the current file on error.
- Added workaround for P3D v4 add-on.xml files with inconsistent encoding.
- Fixed inconsistencies around context menus and procedure restriction display.
- Moved hidden URL to top in update notification dialog.
- Updated included PDF manual.
See the included
CHANGELOG.txt or here online for a complete list across all versions.
All files are checked by VirusTotal.