Most important change are bugfixes regarding crashes with P3D v4 scenery data.
littlenavmap-nosimconnect.exewas dropped in Little Navmap version 1.4.4. You can use
littlenavmap.exeon all computers now, no matter if SimConnect is installed or not.
- The map theme can change after the update in some cases. Simply change it back to your previous theme.
- The GUI style can change after the update in some cases. Go to the options dialog to revert back to the style you used before.
Changes from Release 1.4.3 to 1.4.4
- Added light (
Positron) and dark (
Dark Matter) maps from CARTO.
- SimConnect is now detected and loaded dynamically. The file
littlenavmap-nosimconnect.exewas removed since it is not needed anymore.
littlenavmap.execan now also be used on bare computers without SimConnect or flight simulator installation.
- Added notification message if SimConnect was not found in connect dialog.
- The file link in the information window is now removed if the file cannot be found. This happens on remote computers with copied databases.
- Added start positions to runway information. These are also available if the airport has no runways.
- Improved aircraft progress display and fixed multiple omissions.
- Fixed potential crashes when a style is unavailable.
- Half transparent aircraft icon fixed.
- Fixed problem with links in scenery database error dialog opening inline.
- Changed to Qt library 5.9. Note that the GTK style is not available anymore in Linux.
- P3D v4 runways, aprons and taxiways are now read correctly. This affects all BGL files that are created using the v4 SDK compiler.
- Fixed crash with P3D v4 BGL files and crashes that appear after applying the P3D v4 hotfix 1.
- Added support for P3D v4
add-on.xmlpackages. These are now read from subdirectories of
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Files\add-onsand
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons.
The long detailed changelog is here: 1.2.4 to 1.4.4 Changelog